If you are unsure which report to complete, please contact us at 503-655-0525 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Grant Final Report
- If you received a Project Grant Award your Final Report is due within thirty (30) days after completion of project and no later than January 15 following project year (i.e., if your project completed by December 31, your final report is due by January 15)
- Include 3 high-resolution JPG images demonstrating how your award was used (Required)
- Include up to 2 supplemental documents, i.e. newspaper clippings, promo materials, statistical report, etc. (Required)
- Include full budget accounting (comparing application projected budget with actual budget)
- This final report can be completed in stages by saving form and returning to it later
Micro Grant Final Report
- If you received a Micro Grant your Final Report is due within thirty (30) days after the award has been expended.
- Include one (1) high-resolution JPG image with your report demonstrating how the award was used (Required)
- Include up to 2 supplemental documents, i.e., newspaper clippings, flyers, letter, etc. (Optional)